Things you should know about me!–
1. My best Scrabble word so far is “quadplex,” for 84 points, and my highest scoring game is 415,
2. I dance like a child, or some kind of rabid animal,
3. I listen to traditional Irish music while I make dresses and write blog posts,
4. I have no idea how to operate a blog,
5. If you don’t know me, don’t judge me for living with a boy,
6. I sleep with my baby blanket every. single. night, and
7. I don’t get out much.
Quote of the day!
“‘One only understands the things that one tames,’ said the fox. ‘Men have no more time to understand anything. They buy things all ready made at the shops. But there is no shop anywhere where one can buy friendship, and so men have no friends any more. If you want a friend, tame me…'”
Antoine de Saint-Exupery, The Little Prince
M! On a similar note, it is no one’s obligation or responsibility but MINE to take care of my time properly, BUT it’s a true and rare friend who sees you suffering from too much to do, and gives you the space generously, without moaning and complaining. Friends are rare, indeed. Friends who pay attention– who LISTEN– are practically nonexistent. In my experience.
Anyway. Speaking of friends, here are a few pictures.
And of course, these are two of my favorites. Amanda and Alyssa. Sweeties, Amazons, Women. :)
It’s Rachel! Rachel Cox. No relation to Chad. Oh, and there’s Poe. He kind of sets the whole photo.. I like this one.
It’s Corinne! Playing the guitar on my back porch. :)
The sun’s going down and I don’t remember what Corinne was doing here.. maybe impersonating a song. Yeah, I think that was it.
Well, anyway.. I’m bored now. Think I’m going to change out of my work clothes and organize my room a little more. :)